Monday, March 2, 2015

Nuts About Sketches {Amazingly Adorable}

Good morning! I have to apologize for being MIA this last week. I got hit with a horrible flu bug that laid me up all week! But I'm happy to report I'm on the mend!

This was my last sketch as a Nuts About Sketches design team member. I have to say it makes me a bit sad! I'm sure going to miss being on her team. But don't fret! It doesn't mean she won't do sketches any more, Shawn says she will still post new sketches periodically!
The sketch was so much fun! It had some great layers. 
This little girl of mine is Amazingly Adorable! She has the sweetest personality! She is such a sweet and caring little girl. My base for this layout is a sheet of cardstock and then I started layering around the edges. I used some designer paper and cardstock for some of the layering but I also decided to use Washi tape. Washi tape comes in all different widths, so on some of them I lined them up the best I could and made them twice as wide. I did my faux stitching in different colors all around my layout to really add more color and interest to it. As for the title I just used some 3D foam dots to "pop" it up and make it stand out a bit more on the layout.
I love all two flair buttons I found, they just seemed perfect for this layout and I'm in LOVE with enamel dots! They are so cute and fun to play with! here's some close up's of all the washi tape and embellishments. Enjoy! :)
Don't forget to make a stop over at Nuts About Sketches to see the sketch and to see the teams last take on it! I promise you won't be disappointed! Great talent there. I loved working with such amazing women. :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}