Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Cinco de Mayo}

I have some fun and exciting news to share with all of you! I will be continueing on Nuts About Sketches Design Team! Love her sketches! They are super addicting! lol 
For this weeks sketch I used some photos from our Cinco de Mayo party we had back in 2013 (we totally missed it this year!). We made little mustache props and pulled out some Mexican hats that we had so we could use as photo props! It seriously was a blast! I loved how everyone played right along and posed for me. My oldest usually doesn't like to play along but she was totally into it this year! :)
 I used a Scraptastic Club Kit- January 2013 Funky Town for this layout. I inked up the the edges of everything with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo most of the embellishments I used on this layout were from that kit. Here's a few close up's....
I love those cute little triangles! My husband said they looked just like tortilla chips. lol Rather fitting, right!? ;)
The mustache flair is one of my favorites along with the glitter 'stache! Needless, to say I had fun putting this layout together! :) 

Make sure to head over to Nuts About Sketches and see what the sketch looked like! Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}