Thursday, May 14, 2015

Moxxie {Live to Play Layout}

Hello! I have a fun layout to share with you today! The best part is I'm using Moxxie's new Softball line and NOT using it for anything softball! I love doing that with lines! It's a bit challenging for me at times but I really love the challenge. I totally love the end result! lol Ok, I won't tease you any more here is my layout.
This picture is of my two younger sisters and my first daughter. Pulling out this picture brought back so many fun and fond memories. Love those girls!
My base a sheet from Moxxie's new softball line called Fastpitch. Then as I started digging through some of my stash I found these cute hearts I had cut out using my Silhouette Cameo a looong time ago and they had just been sitting around waiting for the perfect layout. :) I layered on top of some dark brown cardstock to really make it stand out. I inked up the edges with some Prima Chalk Ink- Knotted Wood. I then started adding in elements from the cut out sheet and the stickers all over that didn't necessarily say Softball. Here's some close up's.
I did add some ink splatters all over the page. Also added a few staples and some brads for some added texture!

Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Product I used:

FP-1540 Batter up
FP-1541 Softball Cutouts
FP-2298 Fastpitch cardstock sticker
AL-2281 Brown Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}