Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Moxxie {3- Happy Birthday Cards}


Good Morning! How was everyone's Memorial Day weekend? It was quiet and rainy around my place, but very welcomed. The kids are mostly done with activities and out of school for the summer.  I'm ready for life to slow down for just a little bit! ;)

Today I want to share with you some really fun Birthday cards I made using one of Moxxie's new lines- Magical Moments. 
This line is so bright and colorful! I love how the colors are perfect for summer but it's the perfect line for any Disney trip layouts or projects! Such a cute fun line. Want to see the cute Birthday cards I made using that adorable line? ;)
The really awesome part is when you open them! I used the same technique on all three for the inside but they all look different. We'll start with the first card on the left. The base of this card is black cardstock I then cut out a piece from the Magical Moments Cutouts and layered. Next I stamped the sentiment right onto the cutout.
Now for the inside.....  
I created a little "gift" with some balloons that I cut out freehand out of some of the scraps I had from this same line. Then tied on some bakers twine to the ends of them and stamped my sentiment along the top.

For the next card I started out with a red sheet of cardstock for the base. I then rounded up some scraps I had and cut the ends to created little banners. Then using a black journaling pen to create some faux stitching around the edge. 
Onto the inside. I love stars! I just fussy cut them from the sheet Wishes and adhered them all over.

Last but definitely not least..... For this one I used a yellow cardstock base layered with a piece from the sheet Dreams Come True. Next I added "Happy Birthday" using Moxxie's Black Alpha's. I then used the banner from the sticker sheet, added some Imaginisce jewels in between each one and a few by the sentiment.
If you thought one "gift" was cute, in the first card you'll really love this one! I love how adorable the gifts look stacked up. I wrapped some ribbon on each one and added bows, to really make them look like gifts
Now I told you at the beginning that I had used the same technique for the inside of all three cards. I found this awesome pin on Pinterest and had to give it a try. To see it Click HERE
I loved how fun and easy these cards were to make! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Moxxie Products I used:

MAG 1531- Daisies
MAG 1532- Wishes
MAG 1533- Dreams Come True
MAG 1534- Miss Mouse
MAG 1535- Magical Cutouts
MAG 2295- Magical Cardstock Stickers

AL 2278- Black Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}