Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween Decor

I've had this one for awhile but absolutely LOVE it! I love Halloween but really don't have much in the way of decorations. I can't ever find stuff at the store that I REALLY love, they always seem kind of cheesy to me. But I do have a stamp set that I LOVE and thought it would be perfect to make something with that! So I ran to the Dollar Store (love it there!) and bought a frame and then came home and starting putting things together. I stamped out the images, picked out some great Halloween paper to go with it and Ta-da! We have a cool Halloween decoration! Of course I couldn't stop there, I had to drill some holes in the frame to do wire through them and hang it up! Simple, fast and easy! Love projects that go that work out that well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}