Saturday, April 4, 2015

Moxxie {Happy Easter Cards}

Good Morning! Today I've got two very cute and fun cards to share with you! I paired two unlikely new Moxxie lines together for these cards.... Grid Iron & Tiny Dancer.
Pairing these two lines together made the cutest Easter cards! Here's the first one...
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the little bunny that I downloaded from Miss Kate Cuttables out of a sheet from Grid Iron, love the richness of that brown. Then I used a sheet from Tiny dancer to cut out the intricate egg. I tied a know in some ribbon and trimmed the ends and adhered it with a glue dot to the bunny. For the sentiment I used a stamp from a Stampin' Up! Stamp set- Just So Sayings and stamped it on a small piece of white cardstock that I cut the corners on to shape into a tag, punched a hole and threaded some linen thread through it then tied it onto the pink bow.

Want to see the next one? Ok, I won't tease you anymore. ;) Here's my 2nd card.
I used the scrap left behind from cutting out the bunny for the previous card to create this one. I layered it the pink cardstock that I used for my base and traced the bunny out and cut the shape out. I then adhered the brown layer on top of the pink, now my card front has a bunny shaped hole! ;) For the inside of the card I added a cute polka doted sheet from Tiny Dancer. Next, I added a little white pom-pom for the tail and tied a mini bow adhering it about where it's neck should be. Then I added 3 little enamel dots on the outside. Here's a look of the inside.
Just a little different but I love how cute and simple it turned out. 
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Product I Used:
TD-1503 Born to Dance
TD-1504 Shine

GI-1469 Football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}