Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For Sale

I've been cleaning up a little in my stamp room today and found some things I need to sell. The paper cutter is basically brand new, I honestly think I used it like 3-4 times. The stamps in are great condition. There are a few that are brand new and un-mounted (I can mount them for anyone that would like it done) and the ones that are mounted are slightly used but well taken care of. I can mail anything out, buyer pays shipping. Or you are more than welcome to come pick them from me :)

For Sale SOLD
Un-mounted Stampin' Up! set. Painted Posies. 8 stamps in the set. $7
Un-mounted Stampin' Up! set. Big Blossom. 1 giant stamp. $7
Mounted Stampin' Up! set. Daisy Crazy. 8 stamps in the set. $5

A Stampin' Up! Tabletop Paper Cutter. $35
Un-mounted Stampin' Up! set. Too Terrific Tags. 6 stamps in the set. $7
Un-mounted Stampin' Up! set. Alphabet Soup. 4 stamps in the set. $7
Un-mounted Stampin' Up set. Tags So Much. 6 stamps in the set. $7
Mounted Stampin' Up! set. All I Have Seen. 4 stamps in the set. $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}