Friday, August 29, 2014

Moxxie {6th Grade}

Good morning Moxxie friends! I've got a fun layout for you today using Moxxie's new line Brainiac.
This is such an awesome collection. You should see the whole thing....
What did you think? Awesome, right!?
I love everything in this collection. Especially the chalkboard paper. It was perfect for this layout. My oldest daughter as she was checking out her locker for her 6th grade year! Just can't believe my baby is now in Jr. High! I did a bit of paper tearing and and used the the cardstock stickers, LOVE them! I used a journaling card from the cutouts and cut it into a circle. Here's a close up of some of them. Isn't that owl so cute!? I loved the lockers and thought they were perfect for these pictures. :)
Then for the title I used the new alpha stickers from Moxxie! I love them!
They matched this collection perfectly.
 Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Product Used:
BR-1464 Mathlete
BR-1466 Brainiac Cutouts
BR-1467 Make the Grade
BR-2273 Brainiac Cardstock Stickers
AL-2280 Red Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}