Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Moxxie {16 Fall cards with a One Sheet Wonder}

Hello! How is everyone doing? Today I have fun project to share with you using Moxxie's new line 
Autumn Glory I just love the deep, rich colors of this line.
I don't know about you guys but I'm always in need of a few "Thank You" cards. The easiest and fastest way to pump a few out is by using a One Sheet Wonder (a.k.a OSW) template. Have you ever heard of these? It's where you take a sheet of designer paper and you cut it up according to the template you have and allows you to create a bunch of different cards in a short period of time. It's a great way for me to use some of my cardstock scraps also. :) I've used this particular template a few times and I've been able to produce 14-16 cards, today I produced 16 cards.
Here's my 16 cards!
I used some Kraft cardstock as my base for all the cards and then found some different "Thank You" & "Thinking of You" sentiments in my stamps. Then found some cardstock scraps that matched along with the colors of my designer paper so that I could embellish and accent a bit more with it. I also used various embellishments such as linen thread, brads & twill tape along with inking along the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Photo Vintage. Here's a close up the cards. 

Thanks for stopping by! :)


Moxxie Product Used:
AG-1456 Foliage in Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}