Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Moxxie {Start Your Engines & Totally Rad Cards}

Good morning! Today I want to share with you a couple of fun cards I made using Moxxie's new line Racing. Having 3 daughters I don't usually get to play with or make boy cards. So I decided to try my hand at a couple. The first one is a Birthday card.
I started out with sheet of 8.5"x11" black cardstock and then just folded it in half (it's a big card lol). I fussy cut the car out of the sheet Speed. The words & banner came from Racing Cardstock Sticker. Then did a bit of pen lines around them to add a finished touch. Then the inside of the card I used White Alphas, a strip from Racing Cutouts, a few stickers from Racing Cardstock Stickers. I fussy cut the car from one of the stickers, here's a close up.

Then for the second card, I used the motocross part of Racing. I made a 4.25"x5.5" card from some Kraft cardstock. I sprayed it and dripped some Heidi Swapp Chartreuse Color Shine and inked the edges with some Time Holtz Vintage Photo Distressing Ink. I used the Motocross sheet to back the Motocrosser from the Racing Cutouts. I did a bit of distressing around it. Wrapped some twine and added a few brads to help balance it out.
Then for the inside I used Moxxie's new Brown Alpha's and added a sticker from the Racing Cardstock Stickers.
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Moxxie Product Used:
RC-1477 Speed
RC-1478 Motocross
RC-1479 Racing Cutouts
RC-2276 Racing Cardstock Sticker
AL-2279 White Alpha
AL-2281 Brown Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}