Friday, February 20, 2015

Layout {Splashin' Adventure}

Hello! My layout today is really making me want summer here already! I have family in Las Vegas and we try to get down to visit them a few times a year. Especially in the summer to play in the pool! My #2 daughter is total thrill seeker at times! Here she got her dad to THROW her up in the air, check out her grin!
Here's a closer up look of the pictures (in case you missed that big grin of hers! lol), I love how these pictures turned out and how gorgeous the water looks!

This layout was created using one of My Scraps & More older sketches I found on their Pinterest and pinned HERE. I also used Bella Blvd products for all of this layout, I love their bright fun colors!
I had a bit of fun doing some fussy cutting and layering the clouds and popping them up with some 3d foam dots for added dimension. The alphas that came with Bella Blvd's Sand & Surf line are just so much fun!

Now do I have wishing summer was here too! ;)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}