Monday, February 9, 2015

Nuts About Sketches {Made from Scratch!}

Good morning! How was your weekend? I had a great scrappy weekend and have got some fun layouts done. This one I did using this Nuts About Sketches sketch. I chose to only do the left side of the sketch, Yes! You can totally do that! ;)
As I dug through some old pictures I found some that would work perfectly with this sketch. They are pictures of one of my youngest sisters with my youngest daughter baking up a batch of No Bake Cookies. Although, I think there was a whole lot more tasting than actual baking! lol
I used one of Moxxie's lines called Bake Shoppe. Love the cute double sided punch out embellishments and the cardstock stickers that coordinate with this line. I sponged on some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges of all my paper and on the embellishments.
 
I created this banner from some of the other papers in this line and strung it with some baker's twine.
Make sure you visit Nut's About Sketches blog and check out some more amazing samples the DT members created using that this same sketch! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}