Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Moxxie {I'm so Lucky}

Did you know that St. Patty's day is right around the corner? Do you celebrate it? If so, what do you do? I'm always looking for some fun new ideas! :) We really don't do much, I either prepare dinner or a treat and turn it green. It's not much but the girls have fun with it! 
The layout I want to share with you today goes right along with St. Patty's day. It's a picture I took of my husband with our girls last fall. We were doing a back to school photo shoot but you never pass up an opportunity to get pictures of everyone together! Love these people in the picture! I'm so lucky to have them in my life.
I started out with using a sheet from Moxxie's new Springtime line as my base. Lately on my layouts I've been cutting down my designer paper by 1/4" to 1/2" along a side and top and then adhere it to a sheet of cardstock giving me a nice framed look. Speaking of framing, I did a little bit of with washi tape around my picture. I then cut out my clovers and part of my title on my Silhouette. For the first part of my title I used some of Moxxie's White Alphas. 
I've also added some sequins randomly and a bit of bakers twin behind my work Lucky and stapled the ends down with some green staples.
Then here I layered a clover on top of kraft clover and centered them with a button flair. 
Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Moxxie Product I used:

SPR- 1521 In Bloom

FNR- 1513 Fun Run

AL- 2279 White Alpha #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}