Monday, April 27, 2015

Moxxie {Happy Spring}

Good morning! I love the beauty of spring! Everything is just so beautiful. I especially love the tulips. I found a couple of pictures where my two beautiful little girls when they were 4 and 2 years old. I had found them outside smelling and playing with the tulips.
This layout is great for using all those spare scraps! I started out with my base with a sheet from the football line Grid Iron. Then as I was digging through my Springtime line I started to notice I had a bunch of little spare scraps, I decided to try to incorporate them. It was a lot of fun piecing it all together. I even used some of the Moxxie Alphas for the date.
I even loved adding little extra's here and there such as enamel dots, stickers & brads. My favorite was stitching the word Love on.
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Product I Used:
GI-1471 Football Cutouts

SPR-1519 Songbirds
SPR-1520 Dandelion Wishes
SPR-1521 In Bloom
SPR-1522 Take Flight
SPR-1523 Butterfly Garden
SPR-1524 Springtime Cutouts
SPR-2287 Springtime Sticker

AL-2293 Green Alpha
AL-2292 White Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}