Monday, October 5, 2015

Cross Country No Excuses Layout

Good morning! Today I have layout to share with you, using Moxxie's new Cross Country line. I used a pictures of a friends daughter who runs cross country. I've known this beautiful girl since she was 2 years old. I had so much creating the layout of her.
I love to cut my designer paper down by a 1/4" on a side and along the top so I can matte it onto some cardstock. I just love the finished look and extra stability it provides. I distressed along all the edges just using the edge of my scissors. Matted the pictures and had so much fun with stickers that coordinate with this line. Here's a few close up's. 
For the title I cut apart one of the cutout's, distressed it and popped it up with some foam dots and folded over a corner. 
 I fussy cut the runner from one of the sheets in this line.
Love the word stickers! They are so fun and easy to use, I just did some distressing around the edges before adhering them to the page.

If you have a runner in the family this is definitely a must have line. What do you think about it? 
Let me know in the comments! I would love to hear from you. 
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Products Used:

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}