Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween Decorations

I have another fun Halloween decoration to share with you today. This one is so fun and easy to do with your little ones too! Start out by picking some Halloween (this would work for any holiday) washi tape. I had some really fun ones.
Next I removed the light switch covers off the wall. One of my daughters was so excited she got right to it! She started covering the cover with washi tape.
Here she is just about done with the last one.
Look how pretty they look! Quick and fun project that adds just little extra fun to your walls.
Now to get them all put back on the wall.
Is that something you think you would do? Let me know in the comments, I would love to know.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}