Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Scrap With Us {Merry Christmas Layout & Challenge}

Good morning! It's been sooooo cold around here! Perfect weather for scrapbooking and staying in with some hot chocolate and lots of fun scrapbooking supplies. So to give you a little extra incentive to get scrapbooking I have a fun challenge (actually a total of 4 challenges!) for you over at Scrap With Us along with an awesome prize! Read more about it on the blog- HERE.

The cold weather here was my inspiration for this challenge. We had some beautiful snow for Thanksgiving and it was followed by a nasty cold snap. The only good thing about this cold snap is the gorgeous frost on the trees. So much sparkle! :) So my challenge to you is to create a layout with some SPARKLE to it! You can use Stickles, sequins, glitter, glittery washi tape, etc. Anything that will add a little sparkle. :) 

I used Moxxie's new line, Season's Greetings. I just LOVE the colors and those adorable deer along the bottom. For my sparkles I used Stickles and sequins. 
Here's a little close up of some of the sparkle. :)

Now go check out all the fun challenges at Scrap With Us
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Products Used:
Moxxie Season's Greetings
Martha Stewart border punch
Stickles Crystal
Twine
Tim Holtz ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}