Monday, November 16, 2015

If the Slipper Fits Layout

Good morning! How many of you do Project Life (PL)? I love to use the cards on a traditional scrapbook layout but I have yet to try actual pocket scrapbooking. Today Sketches in Thyme Project Style Life has a fun new sketch to share with you to create your very own PL card. Here is my take the sketch. 
I rounded the corners on 3x4 card. I added some silver glitter washi tape along the top. Also using the same glitter tape to cover a chipboard heart. I popped the heart up with some pop-up glue dots.
This sweet little girl loved those dress up shoes. Even though she couldn't walk she had to have them on her feet. Here's a close up of some of the details.

Make sure to stop by Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style to see the sketch and play along with us! We would love to see your take on it!
Thanks for stopping by. :)





Products Used:
Paper Crate Paper Flea Market- Treasure
Paper Crate Paper Flea Market- Market
DoodleBug Blush Cardstock
Stampin' Up! Doily
Silver Glitter Washi Tape
Chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}