Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Home Grown Layout

Good morning! We have had some rainy days and had our first little bit of snow this last weekend! I'm not sure I'm ready for it, I still want to enjoy more of the beautiful fall weather where the leaves are gorgeous colors and the temperature outside is just perfect. 
How about you, are you ready for the snow?

Today I have fun 2 page layout to share with you from back in 2011 when we had a garden. The hubby built 3 little boxes so each of the girls could plant their own little garden in them. They did such  a good job of taking care weeding and watering them. So when my sister and brother in law came up for a visit they just had to show off their hard work and share some of the yummy goodies they had grown.

It was a fun layout to work on with all the embellishments. I did some faux stitching, used a punch and even got in some washi tape. :) Here's a few close up's of all those fun details.
Thanks for stopping by! :)





Products Used:
Doodlebug cardstock
Doodlebug washi tape
October Afternoon Farm Girl embellishments
Fancy Pants large gray alpha stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}