Friday, November 6, 2015

Picking Pumpkins Layout

I love fall! I love everything about it, especially pumpkins! Moxxie's new line Fall Harvest, does NOT disappoint, it's just adorable! I have the perfect picture of my girls from last year at a pumpkin patch, picking out pumpkins. We had so much fun!
I love the paper and stickers in this line. The colors are just gorgeous. Moxxie even has a beautiful Alpha sticker set that matches it perfectly. I used them here for the title. Behind the title I did some layering with other papers from the line. Also added some faux stitching with a white pen.
I also spritzed some gold ink on the background and used a punch for the frilly little scalloped border on the strip of paper behind my picture.
I really love to play around with my journaling and one of my favorite things to do is to pop up my pictures with some foam dots so I can slide in a tag behind it with my journaling on it.

Thanks for stopping by! :)




Products Used:
Moxxie Autumn Glory Alphabet
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold
Twine
Tag
Gelly Roll White Pen
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}