Monday, November 2, 2015

Enjoy Every Single Moment Layout

Good morning! I can't tell you how much I love fall! Almost as much as summer. ;) It has definitely been fall weather around here. Which has me reaching for fall type papers and I had a great picture of my youngest that just fit together so well. :)
I used Fancy Pants True Friend line, it was such a fun line to work with! Loved all the patterns on the paper that I just decided to run with it. I began fussy cutting and punching edges. I added some distressing to some. Then the fun really started! I just began to layer. 

I created some banners and tied them together with some linen thread. 
See that owl? Just the cutest, right!? :)
Then for my title I used a "brag cards" fussy cut out the flower, popped it up with some foam dots. I also added a little bit of sparkle by outlining the circle center of the flower with some Black Diamond Stickles.
I love how well it all came together! I especially love all the layers and added texture.
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Products Used:
Fancy Pants True Friend
Stampin' Up! Linen Thread
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
Stampin' Up! Spiral Notebook Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}