Monday, November 26, 2007

Name Frames

I have been working on name frames for my daughters. I finished Adara's way back but finally got around to doing Senedra's now I've got one more to do! Yeah! They have actually been a lot of fun to work on and just let my imagination roam with them. I pick out a stamp set that best suits their personality and let them pick one color and then I just go from there. I never really have a plan when I begin. But I overall I really liked the final outcome!

On this one I wheeling the Flitting By Jumbo wheel across the Perfect Plum to create a background I then cut out Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and the Confetti White Cardstock to layer over each other. I also used the Color Spritzer with a Perfect Plum Marker to spritz over the entire thing once I was done.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps:
Bold Butterfly Stamp set & Flitting By Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, & Confetti White Card stock
Ink:
Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Other:
Silver Brads, Narrow White Grosgrain, Narrow Eggplant Grosgrain, White Organdy Ribbon, & Black Frame from Walmart


This one I really had fun with! I think in doing the first name frame I was feeling a bit intimidated but after seeing how easy it was to make one I really just had fun with this one! I used these fun animals on this one because my daughter abs
olutely loves animals. So I stamped them and then cut them out and used an exacto knife to cut around the elephants ear and the lions head so I could put them thru the letters. The two Flower brads that are on here I have no idea where I got them.....I am a horder! There I've said it! LOL Now that, that is in the open I've had them for years and just kept them for the "perfect" project, I'm sure many of you can relate to that! Anyway, I used the White Gel pen from SU! to make middles on the flowers...can I just say I LOVE that pen it works so well all the time!

Most Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Monogram S, Monkey Business, Wild about You, & Big Deal Alphabet
Paper: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive & Whisper White Card stock
Ink: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Going Gray, Pumpkin Pie, & Close to Cocoa
Other:
Silver Brads, Narrow Apricot Appeal Grosgrain, Narrow Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, flower brads (unknown origin) & Black Frame from Walmart


Have any of you done name frames? I would love to see pics of them if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}