Thursday, June 28, 2007

Confessions....

Alright, alright! I confess! I've been holed up in my scrap room DEVOURING my new Stampin' Up! Catalog!! YES! I got my 2 boxes earlier this week and I have not wanted to put it down since I got it!! Once you get a glimpse of this catalog and if you have the whole "demonstrator/stamping" sickness you'll see why! It is....Beautiful. The cover, the stamps....oh, the accessories! I'm trying not to drool on my keyboard as I'm telling you all of this! LOL Ok, so you can tell I've got the "sickness" bad! I really do think this is one of Stampin' Up!'s best catalogs yet. I feel like they are truly in touch with the market on this one. If you haven't seen one PLEASE get a hold of a demonstrator, quickly!!

Well, since now you know the REAL truth of why I haven't been stamping I'll show you a scrapbook page I did a while ago. On this page I used a 12x12 sheet of Pretty in Pink card stock and I wheeled the Petals Wheel (found in the Spring Mini) with Pretty in Pink ink across the bottom. The "Happy Together" is from the Double sided Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper. The three little flowers and the little saying "find joy in the little things" are from the stamp set Polka Dots & Paisley. On the flowers I stamped them with Versa Mark then used daubers & chalks to color them.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley & Jumbo Petals Wheel
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White & Tempting Turquoise Card stock

Ink: Versa Mark & Tempting Turquoise

Other: Silver Brads, Narrow Light Pink & White Organdy Ribbon

I don't scrap book very much, I will get a page done here and there as I need them for samples. It's not that I don't enjoy doing them but that I never feel that they turn out "cute" enough. Oh, well. Although I was quite pleased with this one. My husband, Jeremy, is holding our youngest daughter Arell Lynn and cuddling a little bit with her. She was about 3 months old in that picture and now she is about to turn 9 months!!! Where does the time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}