Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Grandpas' Happy Birthday Gift

I had a goal, really I did!! My goal was that I would post to this blog everyday (at least REALLY try), if not at least every other day. And here it is Tuesday!! 5 days after my last post!! Where does the time go!!

Well let me share something with you that I made for my father-in-law for his birthday (we have the same birthday, June 12!!) . We have a tradition of always getting together and having pizza for our birthdays and this year our birthdays were in the middle of the week so we decided we would do something over the weekend and cover Father's day along with the celebration! It was a good weekend, we had pizza, presents, cooked out, and the boys went and played Golf. Anyway, getting back to what I made my Father-in-law...I love the way this turned out! I made him a little mini album of his 3 granddaughters!! I used the Stampin' Up! On Board Bitty Book and Simply Scrappin' Kit-At Home to create it. All Supplies from Stampin' Up!


Now off to plan Hostess Appreciation get together and a New Stampin' Up! Catalog Open House! I'm working on some really cute gifts for my Hostess Appreciation party, I'll post those as soon as I get them done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}