Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wild about You!!


Well I'm still at it....playing Bingo with Julee!!!! I haven't had too much time to actually stamp much these past few days but Julee posted another sketch for the Bingo game that I just had to try it! I'm not sure how well I like this card. I really love this set. I'll post more info on this card tomorrow along with a recipe. It is way past my bedtime. :)

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Only Orange, Confetti White, Taken with Teal & Old Olive Card stock & Simply Scrappin' Party Pieces Designer Paper

Ink: Only Orange, Old Olive & Basic Black Classic Inks

Other: Silver Eyelets; Slider, Corner Rounder 1 1/4" circle & Key Tag Punch; Coluzzle, Metal Edge Tags, Crafters Tool Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}