Monday, June 9, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {You are My Sunshine}

Good morning! How's everyone doing?  I'm up on the family farm for 2 weeks for some getaway time and fresh air! Super excited to share this fun layout with you using Nuts About Sketches newest sketch! Make sure you head over to see the actual sketch! :)

I LOVE this layout because it is of my three daughters and their four cousins! I love all of these girls soooo much! They really are my sunshines! Since these pictures were taken last year we have since added another cousin to the mix! Another beautiful baby girl (we don't have any boy cousins in this family!)! ;)
For my layout I used Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection. It's just gorgeous! I did a bit of fussy cutting around the doily and flowers that are printed on that sheet patterned paper so it would really "pop" on the page.
I did my title using some of the alphas in the collection and few thickers. Faux stitching was done with a white Gelly Roll pen. I also did a bit of inking around the outer edges of my layout with some Tim Holtz Pumice Stone ink.
Thanks for stopping by! Now hurry over to Nuts About Sketches! Check out the sketch and all the awesome inspiration offered by the other design members and get scrapping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}