Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scrap It Girl {Thinking of You}

Hey! How are you doing? Getting lots of crafty stuff done? Or totally sunbathing and enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having? Whatever it is I hope you are enjoying it 110%! ;)

Today is the first day of June! Where did May go!? Since it is the first day of June Scrap It Girl has a new challenge for you this month! This month the theme is Things with Wings. So for this challenge I made a card.
This is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card by cutting an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock in half and then folding it. I ran the lighter blue pieces of cardstock through my Cuttlebug using  Paper Studio- Tiny Polka embossing folder (seriously my favorite! More about that HERE). I rounded out the edges on the lighter blue and gray strips and lined them up with the edge of my card. Those gorgeous butterflies were cut on my Silhouette. On the white one I used some stickles. Here's a closer look of that one, the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so much prettier in person. It really sparkles. :) 
Now for the inside.... this is a pop up card I've done by overlaying some of the butterflies to create a cluster of them. What do you think? Pretty, right! Love how well this turned out.
Here's a close up of the butterflies, I covered the small white one is some stickles.
Now make sure to head over to Scrap It Girl and check out the other designers projects and join in the fun! The prize is AWESOME!!!! You never know if you'll win, if you never give it a try! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}