Friday, May 9, 2014

Favorite Things Friday {Embossing Folder}

Happy Friday! So excited for the weekend. 
With it being Friday it's time for Scrap It Girls Favorite Things Friday and today we are covering embossing folder(s). My favorite one in my stash is by Paper Studio- Tiny Polka. I have a few other embossing folders but this one is my go to one. 
I wanted to showcase this embossing folder with a cute little project that was quick & easy to make.
I used a small, clear container that a bottle of Heidi Swapp Color Shine came in. I cut off the little tab that they use at the store to hang it on and filled it with Mini Chewy Sweetarts. I loved them because of the size & color. I used some Doodlebug cardstock-Bubblegum for the main wrap and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Tiny Polka embossing folder. Aren't those cute little polka dots just adorable on the cardstock!? I did a thinner band from Doodlebug cardstock-Stone Gray.
I also embossed the 1 3/4" scalloped circle that I punched out with my Stampin' Up! punch. I used the Stampin' Up! Sweet on You stamp set, stamped Sweet on Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock & punched out the image to layer on the scalloped circle. I punched out a little heart and attached it with a 3D dot. I then cut out "tart" on my Silhouette Cameo. Here's a close up of it....
What do you think? Cute? I sure loved it and hope the Sweet"tart" that receives this will love it as much I do! Do you have a favorite embossing folder or two? Come joins us over at Scrap It Girl and check out all the other designers favorites! Who knows, maybe you'll find a new one you'll just have to get! ;) Thanks for stopping by and joining me!

2 comments:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}