Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Favorite Things Friday {Washi Tape}

Is there anyone out there that just doesn't LOVE washi tape!? Wait! Don't answer that! I'm not sure I could handle finding out there is someone out there not loving it! lol 
Me on the other hand, I am an addict and a bit of a hoarder! Not a good combination! ;) Scrap It Girl is doing there Favorite Thing Friday on washi tape and I just can not narrow it down to just a few! I love them all! Here is my stash.... 
My daughters have counted it a time or two for me, let's just leave it at that I have a "healthy" collection! lol I wanted to show you how fast and easy it is to create a card with just washi tape. Here's one I put together in less than 5 minutes. Super cute, right!?
I used those two rolls of washi tape sitting right beside the card. I love that hombre look of the wide roll. It kind of reminded me of a sunset or sunrise, whatever you'd like. and thought it would layer perfectly with my birdies. I really love those birds. I then just stamped "thanks" and added three little silver sequins for just a "dash" of bling. Super cute and easy! Here's a layout I created awhile ago for a challenge, no patterned paper allowed, so I used only cardstock & washi tape.
And one more layout for you with washi tape. You can read more about this one HERE

Now go to Scrap It Girl's blog and check out the other designers favorites and share with us yours! Because everyone loves washi! ;) Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm coming to your house for some fun!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you sure do have loads of washi tape, love love them

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}