Monday, July 14, 2014

Moxxie {Thank You}

Hello! How is everyone doing today? Today I've got a cute little "Thank you" gift I made using Moxxie's Quite Contrary line.
I created an envelope, big enough to hold 3 flower seed packets and then added the cute little tabs to each packet to make it easier to pull out. Thought it would be a cute little Thank you gift for any gardening friends. :) Here's a few close ups of some of the details on the envelope.
I punched out the little lacy strip of paper with a Martha Stewart punch, did some inking around it and added the cute little buttons.
Here is a closer look at the cute tabs. They come on the sticker sheet that comes with the Quite Contrary line! Super cute! I only had the 2 so I traced one more and cut it out for my 3rd packet and added the cute little heart to it. Thanks for stopping by! :)


Moxxie Product Used: 
QC-1401 Sprinkle a Day 
QC-1402 Toolin' Around
QC-1404 Vine & Dandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}