Saturday, July 5, 2014

Moxxie {4th of July details}

Hello! As promised a few more details and close ups on my 4th of July layout! Oh, wait you don't remember which one, well here let me remind you. ;)
I don't believe I have scrapbooked a 4th of July picture since..... EVER! Sad, I know! I have a ton of catching up considering my oldest is 12 years old! On this layout I used of Moxxie's awesome Child's Play collection. I loved the colors, they were perfect! The base is a 12x12 sheet of SU! Kraft cardstock. I really wanted a background that would allow the colors from the embellishments to "pop". I made a few rosettes and blinged up my page with sequins. I'm really beginning to be a sequin addict lately! lol Here's a few close ups of the sequins & rosettes. Have you tried sequins out yet? If not, they are so choice, and if you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up (did you catch the movie quote here?) ;)

Then for the title I used an assortment of different alphas and the 4 was a piece of chipboard that had a different colored top. I peeled it off and traced and cut out a 4 from a sheet of the Child's Play collection, glued it on and sanded the edges. LOVE how it turned out. :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Moxxie Product Used:
Child's Play
CP- 1254 Three-Wheeler
CP- 1256 Crazy Daze
CP- 2210 Element Sticker
CP- 4010 Play Double-Sided Die Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}