Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Beautiful

Hello! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Photo Plays Jullie Nutting Belle Vie Collection! It's just such a soft and elegant line to me. It was perfect for these pictures that I took of my youngest daughter. I just adore the pretty little face. She has incredibly beautiful eyes (actually all 3 of my daughters do!) and just the cutest splattering of freckles across her nose. I love taking close up's of her. 

For this layout I used a sketch from My Creative Sketches
I was able to use everything from the collection for this layout with the exception of a little grey cardstock and some inking I did around the edges of things. Here's a few close up's.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a scrappy day! :)

Products Used:
PhotoPlay Julie Nutting Belle Vie Collection
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Pumice Stone

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty layout! And your daughter is beautiful indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}