Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Merry and Bright

Good morning! My layout was created using Grand Divas Scrappy sketch & Rochelle Spears This or That challenge. I love how adorable this layout turned out of my three cute little's with their Grandma. 

I love adding a bit of paint to my layouts and even more if it's a little glittery! I love Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists for this very reason! The picture doesn't do it justice but I love the shimmery shine. :)


Nothing like a fun cluster of embellishments! I really love the swirls mixed with the metal hardware and wooden star.


Make sure to swing over to GrandDiva's Creative Corner to check out her sketch and Rochelle Spears  This & That Challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping! :)


Products Used:
Merry & Bright by Carta Bella
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Really fabulous design. I love the christmas papers/die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and wonderful job with the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}