Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scrapbook Page

The scrapbook store here in town had a little scrapbook contest in December. So I thought what they hey! I'll enter, who doesn't want a gift cert. to buy more stuff! :) So this is the page I did and entered. I received 2nd place on it! Not to shabby if I may say so myself! :) I really don't do much in the way of scrapbooking. I love it when I do it but for some reason I just never actually sit down and complete a book for me. I only do it for gifts or contests... I have a confession to make! I don't have a single scrapbook done for ANY of my kids!! I know horrible! It's on my many to do lists, maybe some day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Very nice page. I kind of gave up on scrapbooking and just have decided to put photos in albums. Now I just have to get the motivation to do that simple thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I haven't scrapbooked at ALL! I'm just making the goal to print all my pictures and get them in albums. I'm a long ways off from that too.

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}