Friday, January 10, 2014

Garter Snakes & a Birthday... Oh my!

LOVE using Nuts About Sketches (aka NAS) sketches! She has some really great ones! On this layout I used sketch # 181 from October 3, 2011 . I used an Echo Park kit that I had from a while back- Hello Summer by Lori Whitlock. I seriously love everything in it!



On this one layout I used another NAS #282 from September 9, 2013 it goes a ways back but it was perfect for these pictures! Going through my stash I found a kit I had purchased....hmmm... let's just say quite a while ago! ;) It had lots of from KI Memories papers embellies. It was great for these birthday pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts! You did awesome with the sketches. That little snake charmer of yours is going to break some hearts for sure.
    Oh I loved KI, fun birthday layout!

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}