Saturday, March 1, 2014

Scrap It Girl March Challenge: Birthday's!

Happy Birthday to everyone in March! Especially to two of my fellow DT members over at Scrap it Girl! Huge Birthday shout out to 

This months challenge at Scrap It Girl is going to be Birthday's! So I went and found some cute pictures of my youngest's birthday last year. She is so into La-la Loopsy dolls right now so of course we HAD to have a La-la Loopsy cake! 
For this layout I went over to Nuts About Sketches and found a sketch that I loved and fit my two pictures perfectly! I used Sketch #242. I used a kit a I've had for quite awhile from KI Memories. I've used it on another birthday layout HERE. I'm really having a ton of fun with it! It has some fun shimmery papers in it and some really fun embellishments. I did the basic cutting but used my little circle cutter to get a the purple circle behind the title. Then my little "extra" that wasn't in the kit were these cute colored staples I've had for awhile and thought the colors were perfect for this layout! 












Thanks for stopping by! Come and join me over at SCRAP IT GIRL for this fun challenge and great prize and to see what the other design team members have created! Always a ton of fun and inspiration! :) Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! Love the layers and the scallop border up at the top with the balloons. Great closeup photos, you might have to teach me.

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}