Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Album

For Mother's Day I made my Mother-in-Law a 6x6 album. We went down to Richmond on Friday and I had my little sister take some family pictures of us. It had been awhile since we had done some family pictures. It was actually quite fun taking the pictures, but it did get a bit chilly. Here's the album I made [Now I do have to apologize for the quality of the pictures of the album. I completely forgot to take pictures before we left and when I realized that I hadn't was in a big hurry right before I gave it away. :) Terribly sorry] :




There are two little poems I added to the album also:
on p19
"Ten Little fingers, Ten Little toes..."
Ten tiny toes that always want to play That never stop exploring the wonder of today. Ten tiny fingers that from the very start Will reach out for tomorrow, yet always hold your heart.
p23
"Little Girls..."
By Karen Barnes

Little girls are made of daisies and butterflies and soft kitty cat purrs
And all the precious memories of times that once were.
Little girls are made of angel's wings and giggles and a firefly's glow
And all the happy feelings, deep inside, that we all know.
Little girls are made of cinnamon and bubbles and fancy white pearls
and snowflakes and rainbows and ballerina twirls.
Little girls are made of sunshine and cupckaes and fresh morning dew,
And these are the reasons, little one, why everyone loves you.


Supplies: All supplies from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Mother's Day present! I wish I was half as talented with the scrapbooking stuff as you are.

    PS. I love the girls' dresses. They're so bright and springy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}